Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Animals...

For those of you who don't know, we have 3 animals in our house...

First came Zoe, full of attitude...














Next was Pebbles, the princess...














And finally came Jack, TROUBLE...














As some of you know Jack came to me under the false pretenses that he was a chihuahua (all I wanted was a small little lap dog). Later as he got bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and even bigger...the vet confirmed that he is a PITBULL/CHIHUAHUA MIX!!!! This was not what I was prepared for...

I am still having so many problems with Jack and desperately seeking the right person to train him. I've talked to many trainers and taken many of their tips and tricks and put them into use and got absolutely NO progress. I've never given up on an animal before, but if Jack can't get his act together soon, he will have to go. Granted, I will give him to someone that I know can care for and take care of him properly. But I am starting to think that this dog and I just aren't a good match.

No comments:

Post a Comment