Thursday, July 23, 2009

26 days and counting...

Until we leave for Paris, France!!! I have to admit, I'm getting pretty nervous. I know it's not necessary to speak the language there, but I know I need to at least know a little bit. I took 4 years of French in school and only remember bits and pieces. Hopefully that will get me by. If not, I've bought French for Dummies to help remind me a bit.

Another thing shaking my nerves is the actual traveling to get there. I've never been a huge fan of flying and I will be on a plane for 11 hrs to get there. I'm thinking there will be a bottle of NyQuil involved...

I really hope we get to do everything we want to do while we're there. We'll be there from Thursday afternoon to very early Tuesday morning. I know that sounds like a long time, but there is a TON of stuff I want to do and see while we're there.

Blake is the BEST for getting me my dream vacation for my 25th birthday! It's even better that we will actually be there ON my birthday so I will get to celebrate it near the Eiffel Tower :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment